Hi,

I just added in cadastre to sandbox CVS. It is a framework for implementing
JNDI contexts. So if you need to build providers or contexts it is supposed
to be easy to use. It has an example local MemoryContext and a RMI remote
context.

If you are familiar with jBosses jnp then you will notice a lot of
similarities between that and cadestre's RMIRemoteContext (It was basically
a reimplementation). The difference being that cadastre does not support
distributed naming (however that would be simple to fix). The other
difference about this is that it does not assume that you can hijack the
NamingManager object and thus multiple trees can exist in same VM.

Anyways I needed to assign copyright to someone to make sure it is open in
future - hence checkin ;)

Cheers,

Pete