On 4 May 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>   -      <property name="dest.jardir.jar" value="${dest.jardir}/${name}.jar"/>
>   +      <property name="dest.jardir.jar"
>value="${dest.jardir}/${name}-${component.version}.jar"/>

I thought we agreed that the binary distribution directory would have
the version number in it, but not the JAR file name itself?

Doing it this way makes everyone's build scripts fragile, because a change
of version number means we all have to go update our build.properties if
we're just using "latest and greatest" code from CVS.  On the other hand,
if you're using an official release directory, you only have to modify
your "commons-collections.home" property and everything works fine if you
also define:

commons-collections.jar=${commons-collections.home}/commons-collections.jar

Craig