Hi again folks!

I've gone ahead and implemented what was spoken here two days ago. The
attached .zip file contains the resulting java classes:
        TestFactory is the factory that returns either mock objects or Cactus
classes;
        TestRequest extends HttpServletRequest, adding setters;
        TestResponse extends HttpServletResponse allowing output to a file and
HTML checks.

Also, the mock package now follows that scheme:
        MockSampleServlet uses the TestFactory to perform the checks on the
sample servlet.

Unluckily, I'm not knowledgeable enough to implement it on the Cactus
side. But I hope you get the picture.

Un saludo,

Alex.

Cactus.zip