Buenos Tardes,

I was thinking it'd be cool to use digester to parse the resources
configuration
file (attached) in conjunction with BeanUtils.

This would make the java-bean like properties of any resource dynamically
configurable according to the config file, like in Struts.

Does anyone have any objections to making resources be dependant on Digester
and BeanUtils?  If so, I probably wouldn't have too much of a problem just
doing straight up DOM stuff, just didn't want to re-invent the wheel, so to
say.

Also, if necessary, I can abstract the configuration reading process so that
it doesn't need to read the resources-config.xml, it could read whatever you
implement it to.  Personally, I don't like that idea because the more
different
ways there are to describe a resource within a file the more difficult it
becomes
to understand to newcomers.  If we went this course there would be a generic

configuration reader that depends on the resources-config.xml file.

I'm in the process of finishing this stuff off now, I'll check in some
prelimary
code now for people to look at, with the idea that it can be reverted back
it's old state through CVS if objected to.

resources-config.xml