Hi,

I' m working at GE India Technology Center, Bangalore, India.I need some
help regarding Cactus 1.0.
While testing servlets, I set some attributes in the init( ) method of the
servlet.To check if the servlet has set these attributes,I check for their
values(in order to compare using assertEquals)in the Test case for the init(
) method. However, I'm not getting the required values in the test case.It
shows that the values of the attributes is null.

Is there any way that I can check for the values that I'm
setting/initializing in the init( ) method by using a test case?

Regards,
Ankur.