I am currently using Junit to do unit testing on our code. Some

of the tests require that I use cactus to create HttpServletRequests.

In our build process we were trying to automate all of Junit testing, so

that during the build all Junit tests would be run.  Now that we are

integrating cactus into our tests, I am not sure if those tests can be

automated because cactus requires the configuration of a servlet-engine,

a web-server, registration of a servlet, etc.  Is there a way that any of

these processes can be automated or removed in order to use cactus?

Right now we are not using ant to do the builds. Would using ant help

this process?

Thanks in advance.