Title: Re: First message
On 7/6/01 10:03 AM, "Colin Chalmers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I've been hanging about the Turbine group for a while answering questions and submitting small patches when I can.

I posed a question to the (Turbine) group this morning concerning the mail classes packaged with Turbine and got an answer from Jason van Zyl. He informed me that this package was due for an update and that the Commons group may be looking at doing it. Is this correct and is it something I can help with?

/Colin

The package is in the sandbox in the form of beans/tools for webapps. Mostly
context tools for templating systems like Velocity and WM. Nothing has been
done yet except the check in of some preliminary tools. It’s in the

jakarta-commons-sandbox module under the ‘rupert’ directory. That’s
where the cleaned up turbine email tool should go.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org