Title: RE: Changing interfaces

> org.apache.commons.httpclient.ConnectionInterceptor
> has the following code:
>
>    /**
>      * Received response.
>      * @deprecated Use {@link #receivedResponse}
>      */
>     public void recievedResponse();
>
>     /**
>      * Received response.
>      */
>     public void receivedResponse();
>
> This deprication is not very usefull, all implementing classes still
> have to change or you get errors like this:

Yeah. I agree. I actually noted this in my CVS commit comment, but I didn't bother to do anything about it.  Since this misspelling had persisted for some time without any complaints, I guess I assumed no one was really making use of it.

I guess the right thing to do would be to remove the deprecated form altogether, unless we want to maintain the misspelling.