Costin> 4. (minor) I also don't like the use of Iterator in the
Costin> interface ( no problem with using collections in the
Costin> implementation, but I see no reason for it in the
Costin> interface - Enumeration would work as well ).

Rod> And vice versa. I don't see any particular
Rod> advantage to using Enumeration here, but the
Rod> disadvantages I see of using Enumeration are
Rod> minor as well. Six of one, half-dozen the other.

Costin> J2ME may have Iterator ( if cetain profiles
Costin> are used, etc), but the general ideea
Costin> of keeping what you require at minimum,
Costin> at least in the API, is quite important.

Oh, ok, I gotcha now.  For some reason (the bit about implemenation I guess)
I took your initial comment to mean "It's OK to make it depend upon the
Collections API, just use Enumeration instead of Iterator for that specific
method", which seemed a bit arbitrary.  Heck, let's make it return a Log[]
for all I care.  Declaring it as Iterator was force of habit as much as
anything.