Hi,

This is a little snippet of what I have:

<profile>
  <project href="project/jakarta-ant"/>
<profile>

I would like to take the 'href' attribute and use it as a parameter in a
method call. Currently I am using something like this:

addObjectCreate("profile", profileClass);
addCallParam("profile/project", 0, "href");
addCallMethod("profile/project", "addProject", 0);

I am getting a class cast exception in the addCallParam call. The
documentation for the Digester is superb but I haven't been able to find any
examples of using an attribute as a method parameter. Can someone point me
in the right direction?

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl