----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Sanders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 12:39 AM
Subject: RE: [VOTE] REDUX - move Latka to Commons Proper - Proof of Concept

+1.  I have done some work in this area, and Latka goes further than
mine.

Does anyone have a problem with me adding xpath validations?

Scott Sanders

Well, I don't have a problem with it.  If you write one, go ahead and check
it into the tree in the validator package.  At some point, however, we'll
probably want to place the validators in a different tree, so we don't need
all sort of crazy jars in the classpath just to compile the core classes.
:)

You'll need to write two classes at minimum, one class that extends from
ValidationHandler to parse your XML, and another Validator class to check
the actual response.  There are plenty of examples in the validator package.

- Morgan