"Ian Kallen " wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Rodney Waldhoff wrote:
> > It may make sense to someday (maybe someday soon) move the WebDAV methods
> > into HTTP client, maybe as an add-on or optional package/JAR.
>
> I'd be happy with a httpclient.jar and a webdavclient.jar :)

Actually your webdavclient.jar already exists, its the webdavlib.jar in
slide/client/lib

> > The WebDAV methods would also provide additional examples of HttpMethod
> > implementations, and may be useful outside of Slide anyway (perhaps a client
> > that needs to interface with a WebDAV server?)
>
> My application doesn't use slide; having to build slide to get the
> webdavclient seems silly.

Slide distribution has 3 parts
    Slide Engine + Data Stores
    Slide Webdav Server (Servlet)
    Slide Webdav Client (extra HttpClient Methods and a wrapper class called
WebDavResource)

There is also integration with tomcat, a command line client application and a
contributed swing client example.
But you only need the webdavlib.jar.

Dirk