Hi all,

I've added a webapp (in the "src/test-webapp" directory) that can be used in
conjunction with the doc/TestLatka.xml script to perform regressions tests
on Latka itself.  You can check there to see what's working and what's not
at any particular time.

For example, I just added some code for Basic Authentication, but it doesn't
work yet, due to problems in either Latka or HttpClient (or possibly both).
I've heard it's good practice to write your tests well before you "finish"
your code, so that's what I'm doing.  :)  This should also give folks a
chance to chip in and fix problems before I do.

You'll want to use the "/latka-test" context name for the testing webapp,
which is what the Latka script expects.

- Morgan