> Damn, only problem with that is you should then probably implement the
> List interface as well, and then what do the list methods work on, do
> they work on the Keys or on the Values :(

That was my plan with a ListMap. It's a List, it's a Map, it's a List...
It seemed to have everything going for it except reality. List, Map
and Iterator are all clashing interfaces due to the remove method:

Map
    public abstract java.lang.Object remove(java.lang.Object);

List
    public abstract boolean remove(java.lang.Object);

Iterator
    public abstract void remove();

I was grumbling for days.

Bay