On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, Sanders wrote:

> Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 10:12:44 -0700
> From: Sanders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Digester in Sandbox
>
> Craig, do we just remove it?  Do we have any docs on when something like
> this should happen?

Technically, we should do a "cvs remove" on all of the files and
directories when a package is migrated from sandbox to commons proper.

The brute force approach (remove directory
/home/cvs/jakarta-commons-sandbox/digester on the server) will also work,
but will cause anyone who already has sandbox checked out to encounter
error messages on the missing directory.

> Scott Sanders

Craig