On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Scott Sanders wrote:

> Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 17:16:00 -0700
> From: Scott Sanders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [SUBMIT] Digester matching rules test case
>
> Patches are always welcome.  As long as the test can still run, the
> build.xml patch would be appreciated ;-)

In particular, I might be a stick in the mud, but I'd like it to still run
on the Ant 1.3 production release :-).  As long as that works, I'm fine
with updating to Ant's internal JUnit task.

The reason it's not that way already is primarily because I had problems
with Ant class loading when running unit tests in Tomcat, so when I stated
cutting and pasting ......

> Scott

Craig