On Fri, 7 Sep 2001 01:46, Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi commons committers,
>
> It seems the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list is infringing
> on Jakarta's naming rules for a mailing list ... We are kindly asked to
> correct this ASAP ... :)
>
> I'd like to have your vote on the following possibilities :
>
> A) Create [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

commons-user doesn't really make sense as commons is meant to be reusable
software components and thus there is little difference (at least until a big
complex component is added) between user and dev to warrant an extra mailing
list.

> B) Only create a [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+1

> D) Make [EMAIL PROTECTED] points to commons-dev@... (or
> commons@... if this is chosen) for some time (let's say 1 month) and then
> remove jakarta-commons@... altogether.

+1

--
Cheers,

Pete

| Wise men don't need advice. Fools don't take it. |
|              -Benjamin Franklin                  |