Hi Rob,

I would be very interesting to have a look at this lib, a big part of
my SirBot project is about dealing with data between a PC and a PIC.
Could it be possible to have a sample, to have an overview ?

Seb

On Oct 1, 11:56 am, Rob Hamerling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have committed a new version of serial_hw_int_cts.jal.
> On request of Joep I have added a flag to indicated how to react on
> transmit buffer overflow. The choices are: discard data or wait until
> buffer space is available.
>
> There are also improvements in the comments for users of this library
> (although I just noticed a small error which I'll repair later).
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to