Hi Olivier,

It's been a while I wanted to ask you a couple of questions about PICShell.
At jallib (this email being CC), we're trying to build centralized and
reliable set of jalv2 libraries(http://jallib.googlecode.com). I know
PICShell is able to perform unit testing on Jal code. This feature really
could help us. So here my questions:

  - is it possible to run tests directly from command line, and avoid GUI ?
(so tests can be setup in a batch/script ?)
  - could you give your opinion about designing tests with PICShell ? Like
regression tests, which could also be used for jalv2 compiler ? How far can
we test and how confident can we be about them ? What would be your general
advice/felling about this ?
  - I can't find PICShell's website (memebot.com or the like seems down).
There's Google Code, but I can remember having seen a video about PICShell I
can't find anymore... And, is PICShell still under developement ?

We also plan to integrate PICShell in a "JalPack", which contains last
compiler, jallib libraries & samples, JalEdit. Would you agree on this ?
What would be the prefered way to integrate it (which package should be
used) ?

Thanks for your help and advices !

Cheers,
Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to