[email protected] wrote:
> Richard and I were trying to get the USB libs working on pic18f14k50
> board, however it did not want to run. After several hours of
> debugging it turns out that the UEP0 register was not set correctly.
> The issue is that SFR registers in the range from 0xF53..0xF5F ar not
> virtually mapped, and can not be accessed directly but need to have a
> correct bank selection (see also page 33, note 1: SFRs occupying F53h
> to F5Fh address space are not in the virtual bank). However, in the
> device file the register UEP0..UEP7, UEIE, UADDR, UFRML, UFRMH and
> UEIR are declarred as shared, so the compiler assumes that these
> registers are mapped. Therefore I would propose to adapt the
> generation script and remove the "shared" keyword. When I change the
> file manually, the correct code is generated and the USB lib is fully
> functioning.
OK, I'll take care of that (but no changes before the 0.3 release)
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---