Updates:
        Labels: -Priority-High Priority-Medium

Comment #1 on issue 71 by robhamerling: SFRs of 18Fs outside AccesBank  
declared 'shared'
http://code.google.com/p/jallib/issues/detail?id=71

This issue was initially reported as a problem with the combination of  
18F14K50 and
the USB libaries, but after some analysis the problem appeared to be of  
much more
general nature.
As far as I understand the addressing mechanism of the 18Fs ;-) and the way  
the JalV2
compiler handles 'shared' memory only GPRs with address below the
'AccessBankSplitOffset' and SFRs with address of (0xF00 +  
AccessBankSplitOffset)
until 0xFFF (incl.) may be declared as 'shared'.
For 18Fs without SFRs below the AccessBankSplitOffset there is no problem.  
And for
18Fs with such SFRs these registers are most of the times for 'special  
purposes',
like for CAN modules (and USB!). So the effect of this bug is limited.
I have a fix for the dev2jal script which generates the device files. But I  
have no
means to actually test this fix these days. A 'visual check' however shows  
it solves
the issue.

The question is: shall I update the device files now, that is before  
release 0.3?
Since I have currently only limited access to the Internet it may take some  
time....

Rob.



--
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to