Hi guys,

As Seb suggested I release this.

This may be released on your jallib release,
You could add the license under jallib.

I release this first, because I want to check one by one what I do
before and compare it with my other database list.

I will send updates after this. It may late, because I didnt have
internet connection at my house.

--------------------------------------------------
Could you jaltechs put limits.jal into JALLIB

where,

BVAL=1

BIT_MAX=1
BIT_MIN=0

FF
BYTE_MAX=255
BYTE_MIN=0

FFFF
WORD_MAX=65535
WORD_MIN=0

FFFFFFFF
DWORD_MAX=4294967295
DWORD_MIN=0

7F 1 bit reserve
SBYTE_MAX=127
SBYTE_MIN=-127-BVAL

7FFF 1 bit reserve
SWORD_MAX=32767
SWORD_MIN=-32767-BVAL

7FFFFFFF 1 bit reserve
SDWORD_MAX=2147483647
SDWORD_MIN=-2147483647-BVAL

-------------------------------------------------------



Regards,
Mohammad Hafiz Othman


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to