I believe the #1 issue with JAL is that it does not have a website.
JAL is an AWESOME language and people need to know about it.

We need JAL to be more accessible to newbie’s if we want more
contributors! I was once a newbie, now I am trying to contribute!

Having a website will allow us to easier manage support questions,
development issues & discussions, file downloads, how-to's, etc.

I am willing to pay for the web hosting, and I will help construct the
website. Building a website does not have to happen all at once. Lets
start with main web page with links to all our other sites/pages, a
forum to chat on and a wiki to store how-to's.

lets get jal all on one website. I hate using jallist! I wish everyone
could talk on one forum within different topics instead of having this
google group + jallist.

I have experience building websites with linux, php, mysql. We can
also have ftp, email accounts

At some point, jal will have to have a website, why not start now?

I can get us a hosting account with 5gb space.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to