Sebastien Lelong wrote:

> 
>> Seb: could you extract the oscillator sections from the datasheets such
>> as for the 18F4550 section 2.2?
> 
> Maybe not from this section (way too much in a mess when pdf is
> converted to txt) but I might be able to do something with Table of
> Content at the end. See page 417, datasheet 18F4550, "Oscillator
> Configuration"...

The in the ToC is not informative enough, I need a description.
I tried myself a PDF-to-text tool (pdftptext of the Xpdf package), but 
the text is too garbled to be of great help.

I think I'll stay with the text in .dev files which in many cases (but 
not always) is the same as the descriptions in the datasheet and 
programming specifications. So please forget my request!

Regards, Rob.


-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to