Hi guys,

I'd like to improve buildbot to make it build packages, once a week. If
packages are successfully tested (all samples compile), then it could upload
them to google code. I don't know if it's possible with GC but buildbot
would also need to remove old weekly builds to avoid any "out of space"
problems.

Weekly builds would have a special code name, so everybody knows that it's
been auto-generated. I plan to name them: "jallib-bee-YYYYMMDD", because
bees are hard worker... and it's also probably closed to some wordplays (at
least in french...).

Classical release packages would still be created the same as now. I mean I
don't think it's a good idea to pick a jallib-bee package and promoting it
to a "classical" release package (version 0.4 for instance). "Classical"
released packages must be manually tested and checked by humans.

Any suggestions ?

Cheers,
Seb
--
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to