Joep Suijs wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> We discussed the need of introduction documentation for jallib/jalv2
> on the jallib list. Toon and I made quite some progress on this
> subject and since there are similar initiatives on the jalweb list, I
> decided to release an early version of the result for review. Please
> tell us what you think of this.
> 
> And as for all these initiatives: I think we should have a plan first
> on what we need, how we get this and how we mainitain it. Creating
> something is easy. Creating something usefull for a broader audiance
> is a difficult, since it has to have a suitable form, needs to be
> correct and complete (and it would be good to have an introduction and
> advanced documentation / reference for the next level). The real hard
> thing is to maintain what is created. And this is also the most
> important one, otherwise there will be an other dead resource on the
> subject, making it more difficult to achieve a decent result in the
> future.
> 
> IMHO, the document enclosed could wel become the introduction guide.
> It covers most of the subjects, except the language introduction,
> hardware and programming (ICSP, bootloader that is).
> The exended guide could be based the pjal documentation (which seems
> to be ignored, except by sunish) and info from the api documentation
> as a reference. The result will be documents, not a flashy site or
> colorfull blog. Is that what we want to invest in? If so, we need a
> few people contributing and someone who takes the rol of chief
> editor...

Joep

   I have not finished reading the whole document yet but as of now I
think You and Richard an on the right track.  I like the style of the
writing and it is very readable.

   I scanned the whole doc and see only one section I do not understand.
The PWM section is "over my head" but that might be because I am not
able to read Dutch!  ;-)

   Great job!  I have s few suggestions on grammer but overall it looks
very helpful.  THANKS!!

Wayne



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to