Hi guys,

I've written a post on jalliblog: "Building Jaluino v1.0" (
http://jallib.blogspot.com/2009/08/building-jaluino-v10.html)

I would really appreciate to have your opinion & feedback, particularly
about shield size and development board (at the end).

Thanks,
Seb
--
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org


2009/8/22 Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>

> Hi,
>
> I've finished building the board, led is blinking !
> I've also noticed there's no i2c stuff (two resitors + jumpers), maybe on
> next version ?
>
> I now need to build a shield, and put a small breadboard on it for further
> experiments. The shield connector I used aren't enough tall, I may need to
> buy some others.
>
>
> Great job, congratulations. Glossy paper?
>
>
> Yes, I use glossy photo paper for laser printer, as described here:
> http://sirloon.net/loonaweb/sirblog/pcb-using-toner-transfer-method-comparison
>
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
>
> 2009/8/21 funlw65 <[email protected]>
>
>
>> Great job, congratulations. Glossy paper?
>>
>> On Aug 21, 10:06 pm, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi guys, hi Richard,
>> >
>> > Following last and excellent schematic and PCB diagram from Richard, I'm
>> in
>> > the process of building a (first ?) Jaluino board. Just some photos to
>> > share... I hope I'll find time to finish this board by the end of WE. I
>> also
>> > need to find some missing part.
>> >
>> > About DF04M, can I bypass it and temporarily connect wires instead ? Is
>> it
>> > here to avoid any polarization issue ?
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Seb
>> > --
>> > Sébastien Lelonghttp://www.sirloon.nethttp://sirbot.org
>> >
>> >  small_p1040034.jpg
>> > 285KViewDownload
>> >
>> >  small_p1040035.jpg
>> > 341KViewDownload
>> >
>> >  small_p1040039.jpg
>> > 355KViewDownload
>> >
>> >  small_p1040040.jpg
>> > 345KViewDownload
>> >
>> >  small_p1040041.jpg
>> > 373KViewDownload
>> >
>> >  small_p1040042.jpg
>> > 345KViewDownload
>> >>
>>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to