For me it seems the best approach. The only constraint is, if buildbot
complains, you should make him happy again by fixing things when possible.

Cheers,
Seb
--
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org


2009/8/26 William <[email protected]>

>
> Greetings,
>
> Does my approach of making small, incremental updates via SVN cause
> anyone problems?  If so, I will modify my approach, and confirm to
> whatever is best for the group.  Just let me know your preference.
>
> Otherwise, I will go on like I am doing now -- I make small changes
> locally (my computer), test them locally, then commit them to SVN.
>
> William
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to