On 9/25/09, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Just to let you know that I'm still alive!  With the nice weather here
> I've spent quite some time outside on my bike....


Hi Rob,
I've used bike about 15 years after 20 . Take care, some studies said there
is a direct connection between using bike and spine problems at L4-L5.  I
have those and I can tell you the effect: knoking the sciatic nerve between
L4-L5 causes problems to the left or right leg going to partial or complete
paralysis of the foot.


I'm trying to keep up with the new developments w.r.t. documentation and
> schematics, but that takes more time for grandpa than for you
> youngsters...
>
> I have very limited experience with Eagle and none with other schematics
> programs. My relatively simple experiments/projects can be done with
> hand drawing and  breadboard or Vero (strip) board.



  Try use Eagle, then create production files and print them directly on PCB
(request a minimal modified epson inkjet printer and original ink) or print
them on a trasparent thermal foil and transfer on the PCB using an ordinary
flat iron. I'm limiting the use of eagle to 4 layers design for medium
complex designs.

For PCB layouts I use Sprint Layout, but not very often.
>
> From what I've seen Dita seems OK, although I would consider it too
> professional! ;-)
> I've installed DITA, but got errors, probably my setup is not
> correct/complete. I'll try to find out whats wrong or missing.
> I seem to need an XML editor too....
>
> I do not want to be a critical resource as the only one in the group
> using Rexx for generating the device files and wiki's. Albert reported
> already success with running the dev2jal script under XP with Regina
> Rexx. Now I've installed Regina Rexx here too and indeed it works fine!
> I've made some changes in the script and added help-comments for running
> the script on other systems or platforms.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to