Hi Seb,

On 03/14/10 11:10 am, Sebastien Lelong wrote:

Several months ago, Microchip samples weren't available anymore as
completely free service for some countries. I've just tried and ordered
3 * 18f46k20 and 3 * 18f14k50, handling fees have been "waived out,
customer value !", so completely free (you can see this just before last
"place your order" step). They may have updated their sample policy

Maybe it'll work for you too ?

I also tried to order samples several times in the last year and before to no purpose, but by coincidence I retried it a few days ago my order was confirmed! I hope the samples really arrive one of these days!

Please order next time an extended midrange PIC (e.g. 16F1937). Today I discovered that for these PICs the declaration of ANS bits (JANSEL_ANSxx) is a mess in the current device files. Took me hours to find a method for the JANSEL_ANSxx numbering because many of these PICs use a different scheme. I'll replace the affected files in a minute and you might have a look if it is OK for the ADC libs.

Regards, Rob.

--
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)