Hi Joep,

I don't know if "_error" is supposed to replace "pragma error" (I think it
is), but _error much more powerful, as you can specify a message. I'd
suggest to only use _error and add information messages to expose error
context to users.

Cheers,
Seb

2010/4/16 Joep Suijs <[email protected]>

> Hi guys,
>
> In our libraries I see use of '_error' as well as 'pragma error'.
>
> In the latest doc from Kyle, 'pragma error' is not mentioned and I
> think _error is a succesor of 'pragma error'. Is this right? If it has
> similar functionality, I think we should choose to use one of them in
> our libraries and not both.
>
> Joep
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to