Hi William,

2010/4/15 William <[email protected]>

>
> Is it correct to say that it only gets updated in SVN when a 'release'
> is done?


Not even necessarily. I need to think about it to manually generate and
commit jalapi doc.



> This is OK, I'm just trying to understand.  Perhaps it also
> happens with the weekly zips?  I rarely use those these days, maybe I
> should.
>

Yes, it's part of release packages.


>
> My point is, if I make improvements/changes to comments in existing
> code, or add new libraries, and add them to TORELEASE, that doesn't
> seem to trigger any automatic entry into JALAPI svn area.
>

There's no event triggered. And no, buildbot can't do this, I don't want it
to be active (commit) on SVN, only passive (checkout, update).


Cheers,
Seb

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to