Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your feedback

2010/4/17 Wayne <[email protected]>

> Sirs
>
>  In viewing the latest Tutorial, which is I think A4 format, I noticed
> in the PWM section on dimming a LED, the last sentence on page 39.
>
> "As usual, you will need the last jallib pack (at least 0.2 version)."
>
> I think you meant to say "the latest jallib pack"
>

Right !


>
> That same correction is also needed on pages 42, 54, 59, and 103.
>

OK


>
> I also found 2 instances of "Building the whole" >  I would suggest that
> "whole" be changed to "circuit".  This would, IMHO, be more descriptive
> then "whole"
>

Sure. "Building the whole" is one of my favorite turn of phrase. Since I use
it a lot, I'm getting bored with it, and have now plans to use "Mixing the
whole"... But indeed, less descriptive :)

I'll have update these. Thanks.

Cheers,
Seb


>
> Regards
>
> Wayne
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to