Hi Rob,

Two new samples are committed, all others removed. Please check if
this meets your standards!

Joep

2010/10/24 Joep Suijs <[email protected]>:
> Hi Rob,
>
> As you probably know, samples are generated from test files. For test
> files, using rx and rx pins is a convienient: they automaticly map
> software_serial to the pins already connected for serial hardware.
> This is however quite confusing (see message at the jallist) in
> samples. I'm in the process of adapting this (see latest commit).
>
>>> serial_sw_read(x)
>>
>> This gives a warning (and warnings are errors according to Eur!)
> I agree with Eur and will fix this.
>
>> and also move the lines:
>>
>>> -- output the string, the pseudo var is the first param.
>>> const byte str1[] = " - Test print.jal- bytes\r\n"   -- define a string
>>> print_string(serial_sw_data, str1)                 -- output string
>>
>> to before the forever loop, because once is enough I think!
> I'll look into this. One of these messages is enough, but there might
> me a need for an other message.
>
>> Of course I could have changed the sample(s) myself, but since you generated
>> these .....
>>
>> Regards, Rob.
> As I said: I already started on the pin-definition part and will look
> into the other suggestions too.
>
> Thanks,
> Joep
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to