Thanks Seb, very interesting. I can see the names ok if I put it full
screen.

Matt.

On Nov 22, 3:07 pm, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I had fun using Gource running over jallib repository. It extracts
> information from commit logs and build a video. It's quite amazing, well...
> at least beautiful :)
>
> I've posted a video showing jallib, from the first commit until last
> revision today. Resolution isn't quite good due to youtube upload, so it's
> not very readable, still I hope you'll enjoy it. Yeah, sure you will :)
>
> http://www.justanotherlanguage.org/content/visual-history-of-jallib
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
> --
> Sébastien Lelonghttp://www.sirloon.nethttp://sirbot.org

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to