2011/1/23 Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>

>
>> On Jan 23, 4:58 pm, vasile surducan <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > LM317 need Vin=Vout+3V to work properly.
>> http://www.national.com/ds/LM/LM117.pdf page5
>>
>
> Ah.... I can remember having read drop voltage was 1.3V, I must have been
> confused again. Thanks for pointing this. Any hint for an adjutable voltage
> reg like this, for replacement ?
>

Maybe I should just use two different voltage regulator, one AMS1117/5V and
AMS1117/3V3. Having only one component would have helped while sourcing
them.

Also, what do you think about having standard 0.1" pitch jumpers, usable
with pin headers (big but flexible), and potentially use 0805 0 ohm
resistors instead (small, but more definitive). I hope you understand what I
mean. Is it doable ? (I don't even want to ask if it's standard, but, maybe
there's another better/standard option).

TIA
Seb

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to