>Also, what do you think about having standard 0.1" pitch jumpers, usable with 
>pin headers (big but flexible), and potentially use 0805 0 ohm resistors 
>instead (small, but more definitive). I hope you understand what I mean. Is it 
>doable ? (I don't even want to ask if it's standard, but, maybe there's 
>another better/standard option).

There are not-so-common 2.0mm jumpers that are somewhat smaller than the 0.1" 
types. But I for myself, I do have solder sucking wick, so solder jumpers would 
do for me. You can close and open them again, multiple times. I don't see it as 
a problem. If resistor pads were used, I'd solder a piece of wire there, no 
resistor. Wire is easier to remove than a real smd resistor.

For the voltage regulator, you could use an adjustable low-dropout type, like 
TS1117, but there are drawbacks like maximum input voltage=7V, minimum load 
current=10mA.

Greets,
Kiste


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to