Hi guys, I second Rob's advice, let stick to a stable compiler. Even if 2.4o is released as stable version within one month, we must have enough feedback to include it in 0.7. It would need to be released in the next few days.
Cheers, Seb 2011/1/31 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> > > Hi Joep, > > > On 2011/01/30 21:31, Joep Suijs wrote: > >> With which compiler version? >> >> I've been using the svn-version, which is 2.4n. And today, I ran into >> the adc-issue again :( >> Anybody tried 2.4o? >> > > > The only 2.4o I ever saw is the beta of end November, not suitable for a > Jallib release. When compiling the current samples with 2.4o about 50 of 'm > produce warnings or errors. > I'll ask Kyle if a non-beta version of 2.4o can be expected very soon. If > not we'll have to stick to 2.4n. > > > Regards, Rob. > > -- > R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "jallib" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en. > > -- Sébastien Lelong http://www.sirloon.net http://sirbot.org -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
