I'll try to answer as well..

> But the Pickit2  programmer complains no dat file in executable
> directory, if I run it outside of Jal edit it's fine.

I don't get this on my Pickit2. what is the full error message?

> Sunish's site seems gone?

http://code.google.com/p/jaledit/

>
> Justanotherlanguage has a link to google 
> codehttp://code.google.com/p/jallib/downloads/list
> for downloads, but no mention of Jaledit?

http://www.justanotherlanguage.org/content/jallib/tutorials/tutorial_installation

> Is there a new guideline doc I should read for code style of library
> commits (my Rapid SVN seems to be able to extract copy of everything
> anyway)?

Not sure what you mean here. lib changes get documented in changelog.

> is "seven_segment.jal" the "standard library for seven segment LEDs?

Yes, it is. search for a sample.

> Are people still using Ghastly Yahoo Groups for main Jal forum?

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/jallist/

> Is there a jal lib sample/library that shows use of timer1 as external
> driven counter and timer0 with 256 prescale from main clock?

I suggest you look at the timer3 sample. 18f452_timer3.jal

Timer 1 and timer 3 are the same. Timer0 has little differences other
then the fact that it is 8 bit.

Matt.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to