I have one of Sebastien's Jaluino Bees. After some interesting times soldering the surface mount micro SD card holder, I now have it working.

But (yeah, you knew this was coming :) while the http://code.google.com/p/jaluino/source/browse/trunk/samples/jaluino_bee_sd_card.jal works perfectly with a SanDisk 2Gb micro SD card, it fails with a Kingston 2Gb micro SD card.

With the Kingston card, the write works as I can read back the data from the card on my FreeBSD box. However, the read fails. From the judicious placing of led blinks, it never returns from the call to sd_start_read(20), so I guess it's an issue with the SD card library.

After some hours spent with Google, the only similar anomaly I could turn up was someone who could read a SanDisk 2Gb micro SD card, but not a Kingston 512Mb micro SD card... and his solution was to keep MOSI high while the card was responding and then both cards worked. Could this be related?

Any ideas/thoughts/help would be appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to