No problem.

Don't forget to include the details so people can actually see what happens
and help.

Joep

Op vrijdag 9 december 2011 schreef YoBe ([email protected]) het
volgende:
> Hi Joep,
>
> Sorry for the post here. I am quite new with Jal and I did not think
> of the yahoo jal
> list forum.
> I will have a look over there.
>
> Greets Yorick
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to