Hi Matt,

On 2015-04-14 03:12, Matthew Schinkel wrote:
I used https://code.google.com/p/google-code-wiki-to-html/ to download the wiki's from google. After the download, they arrived as both html and as .wiki
Ah, that explains at least the html-format.
I copied some of the html and pasted it into GitHub. It is in a bad format (one line), that only a html editor will understand. If the html was not a one-liner, would it be useful to you?
I don't think this will be of much help.
I have no idea how to use .wiki files, but I did see that you (Rob) uploaded some to the jallib SVN. Do you need the others that I downloaded? I did a compair on your device .wiki file and noticed that yours is more up to date.
Well, I thought it would not be useful to update googlecode wikis and uploaded new datasheet wikis only to Github. It seems possible to use a 'private' wiki directory: I created one, uploaded some wikis and it looks like these are handled as wikis. But Github uses a slightly different wiki syntax which seems not to support tables, and I use these in the generated datasheet wikis. Iĺl see if I can find an alternative. I use a repository of my own to experiment....

I now also wonder if .wiki files can be uploaded to GitHub.

How did you used to upload to googlecode?

Text only will not allow us to link to other pages and HTML does look better.
The wiki syntax of Github is much more simple (and much less typing) than html.

Regards, Rob.

--
*Rob H*amerling - http://www.robh.nl