Von: Rob Hamerling <robhamerl...@gmail.com>
An: jallib@googlegroups.com
Gesendet: 10:54 Freitag, 11.März 2016
Betreff: Re: [jallib] 1.2.0 Beta Released

Hi Matt,

On 03/11/2016 02:59 AM, Matthew Schinkel wrote:

> The device files I included in the package are the same ones as on
> GitHub, so they seem to be the correct files.
Yes, of course I know. What I meant to say is that it would be better if
the 1.2 release had device files which are up-to-date with the current
MPLAB-X version. But since nobody appears to commit himself to help you
with the  maintenance of Jallib like for example generate new device
files or improve existing libraries,  I'm afraid you have no choice than
release old material.
When I look at the changelog since release 1.0 (almost two years ago)
there are hardly contributions or improvements other than yours or mine.
The list of issues is only growing. And I also didn't see any other
reaction than mine on your announcement of 1.2beta. My conclusion:
Jallib is all but dead and without reanimation I expect the funeral soon.

Regards, Rob.

--
*Rob H*amerling - http://www.robh.nl