Hi Jim,

You would only need to compile it when there is a new version of the
compiler available. You may upload it to github at
tools/compiler/jalv2_pi_2.4q5/

What file name will you use? "jalv2pi"?

A small text doc on how to compile it would be nice as well.

If it's on Github, i'll be able to find it when I create the next package.
I'll likely only add it to the package if the version on github is the most
recent version of the compiler. Obviously we don't want to use an out of
date compiler.

It would be a good contribution.

Thanks,
Matt.