Hi all,
I've noticed Matt wrote a few libraries related to ethernet:
enc28j60.jal, http.jal, networking.jal, ethernet mac.jal, maybe others...

However I did not find a simple example of a miniweb server (PIC +
ENC28j60)  where you can do very simple tasks like reading a voltage or
reading an input pin, or setting an output pin level.

I remember at one moment I saw a jal example of how to implement such a
minimal stuff..but I do not remember where.
Any ideas are appreciated.
thx.