Hello everyone,
I have been trying for a long time to place a serial signal on one track of
an audio recording which I can read afterwards. To make all kinds of things
happen at the same time as the audio is played. I have now tried to do this
with the old modem system ( TCM3105) but it failed hopelessly. I read that
there are also systems to do this using PWM. Does anyone have an idea?
regards
Hans