Hi Mike,

One question and one update (not related to the question but something old):
1) Do you have any plans to make a library for this display? It would be a
nice addition to Jallib.
2) The not related issue: I have spend days on finding the root cause of
the compiler issue you mentioned some time ago where you had put a while
true loop end loop statement after a case statement. In that particular
situation  the compiler does not generate all code. I did not manage to
find the root cause yet. I initially thought it was an optimization issue
and indeed the code is generated but optimized 'away' but the problem seems
to be somewhere else. Since it looks like a corner case to me I will stop
looking at it for now and will pick it up after my unconscious mind has
figured it out (that may take some time). I will start to look at another
compiler issue that was reported by Tony who reported an error in the use
of a constant array since that seems to be a more urgent issue to fix.

Kind regards,

Rob