Hello all,

New question.
My PIC is reading ok ADC values if below 2.5V (1/2 of range VCC/GND).
It seems like 11bit ADC behaviour.

My code:
-- ok, now let's configure ADC
-- Step 1: ADC analog input pin setup
const byte ADC_CHANNEL = 0                       -- port 0 is analog input
(default)
pin_AN0_direction = input
const byte ANSEL_ANS0 = TRUE                     -- potmeter connected to
pin_AN0
-- Step 2: Set VDD and VSS as Vref
const byte ADCON0_VCFG = FALSE
-- Step 3: Use Frc as ADC clock
const byte ANSEL_ADCS = 0b110
--
const ADC_RSOURCE = 500                          -- Input Resistance
const ADC_TEMP = 20                              -- PIC Temperature

Inside Forever Loop:
   iVal = 0 -- Its a DWord
   --
   for AdcReadings loop