Hi Rob,

Happy New Year !!

Two Loops ??
Not sure if theres two loops here...
Check my code with more details, please.

      while !fReturn loop
         print_string(serial_hw_data,"Waiting for SIM to be Ready...")
         print_crlf(serial_hw_data)
         FlushRCVD
         delay_1ms(1_000)
         fReturn = CheckComms_SIMready()
         --
         nTimeOut = nTimeOut +1
         if nTimeOut >= nTimeOutMax then

I need to exit this While Loop if nTimeOut >= nTimeOutMax without setting
bRtn = 1...
Thank for your help.

Cheers,
FS