Hi,

I'm falling short of PWM outputs for a project.
I need 6 independant outputs, and the only way to get them is to use a
64-pin 18fxxxx, which is a bit overkill for me, or use a second PIC, bond
to the first (I²C or SPI) which is also overkill but could be acceptable in
the absence of another "clean" solution.

It will only be used for dimming LED's, and I don't need particular
features like dead-band, half or full bridges, precise or stable
frequency.....

To my surprise, I didn't find a software PWM library in Jallib 1.8.....
Or do I miss something ?

Have a nice day